Apr 26, 2020
Murray Souter: Building a
Brokerage around your Lifestyle
In this episode, Gary interview another Mortgage Pro Academy
member, Murray Souter. Murray is a seasoned mortgage broker who's
main focus is to have a business he can mould around his family
lifestyle. Murray has been creating a social media plan which he is
focusing on LinkedIn marketing. If you enjoyed the episode of the
mortgage pro podcast, please leave us a rating and review and we
will see you on the next episode!
What Is Covered:
- Murray talks about his journey into the mortgage industry and
his first job.
- Why did you go from an employed to self-employed broker?
- How did you budget for going self-employed?
- Why did you decide to go self-employed?
- How do you structure your day being self-employed?
- What’re your plans for business growth?
- How are you using social media and what results are you
- What is your social media strategy?
- What has been your biggest challenge being self-employed?
- What has been your biggest win being self-employed?