Apr 28, 2020
The Mortgage Industry is Evolving - Interview with Twenty7Tec
CEO: James Tucker
In this episode, Gary has an interview with a Twenty7Tec CEO,
James Tucker! Twenty7Tec is a Mortgage Software business that aims
to make our lives as brokers easier so we can focus more on
advising and less on admin. If you enjoyed this episode, please
leave a rating and review and we will see you on the next episode
of the Mortgage Pro Podcast.
Visit the Twnety7Tecc website Here - https://www.twenty7tec.com/
What Is Covered:
- James is the CEO of Twenty7Tec which is a mortgage software
- What was James’s first job?
- James’s journey to Twenty7Tec.
- Twenty7Tec service 13,000 brokers all over the county.
- What makes Twenty7Tec stand out from another Mortgage
- New integrations are coming to Twenty7Tec this year!
- Which Mortgage CRM system to you think is the best?
- How are you going to expand Twenty7Tec?
- How are Robots going to affect the industry?
- How important is culture to a business?
- What are your strongest skills?
- Do you see your role evolving within the business?